oakridge wish list
2017-2018 current needs and expansion project list
Facility Renovations and Improvements
- Concrete: sidewalk repair - $5,000; The Ridge parking - $10,000; The Ridge walkway - $5,000
- Water Tank Renovation - $12,000
- Shower Replacements: Dining Hall: $500/per shower, 3 showers total: $1,500
- Buildings: 3 pavilions (shade at Goliath complex; vehicle storage): $2,000 each ($6,000 total)
- Chapel: spray foam for interior ceiling: $10,000
- Mattresses: 100 more Tempur-Pedic twin mattresses: $7,500
- Decks and Porches on Lodges: $7,500
- West Camp Restroom Additions – $10,000 for each of two dorms ($20,000 total)
- Main Dining Hall Electrical Renovation - $20,000 (planned for April 2018)
- 15-Passenger Van: for camper transport - approximately $25,000
- Mid-Size Tractor: $20,000
Major Facility Expansions - Big Dreams!
- Waterslide - $250,000 – CURRENT FUND-RAISING PROJECT
- Meeting Room Expansion – to connect main chapel with main dining hall - $200,000
- Front Retaining Wall for expanded parking: $40,000
- Asphalt / Concrete Roads: $125,000
- Future Dreams: lazy river, conference center, gymnasium / recreation center – lots of $$$
Facility Renovations and Improvements - Accomplished!
- Exterior painting of buildings: 10 at $200/building: $2,000
- Septic tank lateral lines, replace at main Dining Hall: $4,000
- Septic tank, east staff house: $4,000
- Mattresses - 30 full and queen sets for Upper Lodge, Upper East, and Upper West: $4,000
- Building renovations - pool bathhouses, staff cabin 2: $4,000
- Gordon Hall and roadway repair after flood: $7,000
- Decks and Porches - $20,000
- Mattresses - 200 twin Tempur-Pedic mattresses as a bulk purchase: $15,000
- Roofs - West Dining Hall, Girls Dorm, storage shed, staff homes: $25,000
Many Oakridge supporters invest in other unique and Kingdom-expanding ways. Feel free to share your dreams and hopes for Oakridge with us!
Want to help? Contact Brian Ball at Brian.Oakridge@gmail.com or 405-247-5433.