oakridge wish list
2016 current needs and expansion project list
Facility Renovations and Improvements
- Concrete: West Camp Basketball court: $5,000; cliff stairways: $1,000; sidewalk repair: $3,000
- Shower Replacements: Dining Hall: $500/per shower, 6 showers total: $3,000
- Buildings: 3 pavilions for shade at Goliath complex and vehicles: $2,000 each ($6,000 total)
- Chapel: spray foam for interior ceiling: $10,000
- Mattresses: 200 more Tempur-Pedic twin mattresses: $15,000
- Decks and Porches on Lodges: $20,000
- Front Concrete Retaining Wall: $30,000
- Asphalt Roads: $75,000
- 15-Passenger Van: for camper transport - approximately $25,000
- Mid-Size Tractor: $20,000
- Mower: Zero-turn, approximately 64-inch cut - $6,000
- Gas-Powered Blowers: for groundswork, $150 per blower at 2 blowers - $300
Major Facility Expansions - Big Dreams!
- Waterslide - $250,000
- Gymnasium - $1,000,000
- Future Dreams: lazy river, conference center
2015 Facility Renovations and Improvements - Accomplished!
- Exterior painting of buildings: 10 at $200/building: $2,000
- Septic tank lateral lines, replace at main Dining Hall: $4,000
- Septic tank, east staff house: $4,000
- Mattresses - 30 full and queen sets for Upper Lodge, Upper East, and Upper West: $4,000
- Building renovations - pool bathhouses, staff cabin 2: $4,000
- Gordon Hall and roadway repair after flood: $7,000
- Mule (golf cart) for group leader tours: $7,000
- Mattresses - 100 twin Tempur-Pedic mattresses as a bulk purchase: $7,500
- Roofs - West Dining Hall, Girls Dorm, storage shed, staff homes: $25,000
Many Oakridge supporters invest in other unique and Kingdom-expanding ways. Feel free to share your dreams and hopes for Oakridge with us!
Want to help? Contact Brian Ball at Brian.Oakridge@gmail.com or 405-247-5433.