WHEN CAN I RESERVE GOLIATH? Goliath is available Monday through Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. Goliath is not available at night...yet.
HOW OLD DO MY PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO BE? Minimum age is 10.
HOW TALL DO MY PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO BE? The recommended minimum height is 5' for the Tower. Approximately half of the elements can be reached by participants 4'6" and taller.
HOW MANY ADULTS CAN PARTICIPATE UNDER THE STUDENT DISCOUNT PACKAGE? A MAXIMUM of 1 adult per 5 students (groups of 6).
HOW LONG DOES THE TRAINING TAKE? WHEN DOES MY "TIME" START?
• TOWER. The larger the group, the longer it takes for the orientation. Allow about 30-45 minutes for groups of 20 or fewer. For larger groups, allow about 45-60 minutes. Once the orientation is over, there is great freedom of motion throughGoliath. The orientation is considered part of the time block for Full Day or Half-Dayaccess; your participants are learning a new set of personal skills! The orientation does not count toward the Hour on the Tower time block.
• THRILLS. Usually less than 15 minutes. Orientation does not count toward the Thrills time block.
• Determine in advance which package your group desires, along with the number of shirts and bandanas your group might want to purchase.
• Return your completed Goliath Registration Form with payment in full.
• Make sure every participant completes a Release of Liability Form (to be brought on the day of your event).
• Bring climbing shoes, pants (shorts may result in scraped knees), gloves, and hair ties. Check the weather! If it's going to be chilly, bring a jacket and hat. If it's going to be warm, bring suncreen!
• Plan on having a great time!