• Climbing Challenges. Three levels with 11 challenges per level, for a total of 33 climbing challenges. Each level provides you with non-linear multiple choices at each juncture to choose the challenges you want to enjoy; this means each Goliath experience is different every time!
• Climbing Walls. Three tower faces for climbing - 22', 32', and 42' high, with two climbing stations per face. Race your friends!
• Multiple Climbing Tower Entrances. Various ways to enter the Tower portion of Goliath.
• Thrills. Some are standalone, and some provide access to the Tower portion.
Haul Swing: a 42' high swing where participants get pulled up by their team
Zip Lines: three 400' zip lines off of the top of the tower
Pamper Pole: a 42' pole that participants climb, then stand on the top of and jump off to grab a suspended bandana
Team Wall: a 12' wall where teams work together to get each and every member over the top
Cargo Net: a 32' vertical cargo net climb
Cargo Tube: an angled, enclosed cargo net tube
Inclined Log: an angled log to walk across while balancing; then jump to get down, or enterGoliath!
• Stairway. an interior, four-level stairway to the top of the Tower for viewing and zipping.
• Team-Building Debriefing. "Facing Your Personal Goliath" is a team-building, interactive encounter for those groups desiring a spiritual and/or personal growth development debriefing of their Goliathexperience.
• Safe and Proper Equipment. All participants leaving the ground must wear a harness, helmet, proper clothing, and appropriate shoes. All participants will always be under trained staff supervision.
• Training. All participants will enter the Goliath complex only after first receiving training, orientation, and safety instruction. The training MUST be done in its entirety. This preliminary training DOES NOT count toward purchased HOURLY THRILL times, but does count toward HALF or FULL DAY Goliathencounters.
• Water. Complimentary water from coolers, and cups are provided.
• Meeting Room. For shade, rest, and training before the Goliath experience, and debriefing after your event.
• Additional Options for Purchase:
T-Shirt: "I Conquered GOLIATH" - $10
Oakridge Activities at the Ranch and Main Camp: all Oakridge camp activities, meals, Snack Shack, and lodging are available at the Ranch or at the Main Camp across the highway
• Coming Soon!
Pavilion: for shade, rest, and facilitation; full restroom facilities
Group Games: 9 Square in the Air, Gaga Ball, Bocce Ball, Badminton, and other activities for your enjoyment and leisure while watching other participants