We provide four styles of lodging at Oakridge:
- Our Timothy Lodge and Motels are private rooms with private bathrooms; linens and towels provided. 25 of these rooms are available.
- The Romans Lodge and Philippians Lodge are private rooms with shared bathrooms (combinations of twin, full and queen beds). Bring your own bedding or rent from us.
- The Esther, Galatians, Matthew, Mark and Luke dorms are twin bed bunk rooms with shared bathrooms. Bring your own bedding.
- The West Camp dorms (Ruth & Joshua) are large twin bed bunk rooms with outdoor bathhouses nearby. Bring your own bedding.
What Lodging is Right for You?
Lodges or Dorms? If you would like basic, hotel-style lodging, choose the Timothy Lodge or Motels. Dorms are a great lower-cost option that allow your group to share more of the lodging space.
Co-ed or Separate Gender? The Timothy Lodge, Romans, Matthew, Philippians and Galatians can be used a co-ed lodging, they have private rooms with separate gender bathrooms.
Oakridge Meals or Your Own Meals? West Camp Dining Hall or Romans Retreat Lodge Kitchen can be rented to prepare your own meals. Generally, groups will stay in the West Camp area or Romans Lodge respectively if they choose to use those kitchen facilities.
The Big Picture. Click here for a full list of our lodging capacities.
Timothy Lodge and motels
Our Upper Lodge has 22 comfortable rooms with private, snug ¾ baths. Linens, towels and central heat and air provided. Most rooms have one double bed and a set of bunk beds. Six rooms have only one double bed.
The West Camp cabin and motel rooms have private baths, with linens, towels and heat and air provided. Motels & Cabins have limited availability - call for details.
- Upper Lodge: 54 beds, 76 sleeping spots
- West Camp Motel: 7 sleeping spots (2 queen beds and 2 hide-a-beds); West Camp Cabin: 2 sleeping spots (1 full bed)
Oakridge generally prefers that these rooms not be used by Youth Groups.
Romans Retreat lodge
7 private modest rooms with shared ¾ baths. Linens and towels may be rented at $7 per person. Central heat and air provided. Most rooms have 2 double beds and a set of bunk beds. A full kitchen, Dining Room, and Meeting Room are available to rent with this lodging. Guests can choose to cook their own meals in this lodge.
- 24 beds, 38 sleeping spots if 2 guests are in each full and queen size bed
- 4 room minimum rental
- Can be co-ed (provides separate men's and women's bathrooms)
Private modest rooms with shared ¾ baths. Heat and air provided. Linens and towels may be rented at $5 per person. Some rooms have 1 double bed and a set of bunk beds; some have 2 sets of bunk beds.
- Approximately 42 sleeping spots
- 15 guest minimum
- (provides separate men's and women's bathrooms)
main camp dorms
Camp dorm rooms with shared ¾ baths. Heat and air provided. Large dorms (Girls and Boys) range from 10-16 beds per bunk room, with a 40 guest minimum.
- Luke (formerly Upper Boys) Dorm sleeps 46 - Click here for bedding assignment.
- Mark (formerly Lower Boys) Dorm sleeps 52 - Click here for bedding assignment.
- Esther (formerly Girls) Dorm sleeps 62 - Click here for bedding assignment.
- Galatians (formerly Lower West) Dorm has 4 beds per bunk room (36 total) - Click here for bedding assignment.
- Matthew (formerly Lower East) Dorm has 6 beds per bunk room (60 total) - Click here for bedding assignment.
Guests MUST FILL one dorm room before overflowing into another dorm room, unless separating genders. Over 200 bunks. Matthew Dorm and Galatians Dorm (15 guest minimum) can be used for co-ed lodging (male & female bathrooms).
west camp dorms
West Camp dormitory rooms with shared ¾ baths and restrooms in detached buildings. Window AC units provided. Varying number of bunks per room. Full kitchen and Dining Hall available for rent at West Camp.
- 64 bunks total
- Ruth (Girls dorm): 36
- Joshua (Boys dorm): 28
- 40 guest minimum
- Not available during winter months
- Note: West dorms have no heat, but West Chapel & Dining Hall are heated. Space heaters can be provided at $10/heater